We are excited to announce a new offering from VybeRent - "Donate Back"!
Do you have an outfit that you have only worn once or twice and won’t wear again? Now you can donate your clothes to free up a little more space in your closet! VybeRent will display the outfit on VybeRent’s site for customers to rent or buy, and 10% of the proceeds will be donated to charitable organizations with which we have partnered.
Reach out to email@example.com to provide details of the outfit you wish to donate using these requirements:
- Must be a South Asian formal outfit (lehenga, saree, formal, sherwani, waistcoat with shalwar/pajama, prince coat) that can be worn by any guest attending a wedding or formal event, including bridal/groom parties. No bridal or groom clothing will be accepted.
- Must only be worn lightly with no stains, no missing beads/sequins, no missing pieces, no holes, etc.
- You must be located in the United States.
- When reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org, please provide this information:
- Type of outfit (lehenga, saree, formal, sherwani, waistcoat, prince coat) - For sherwanis and prince coats, a pant must be included; For waistcoats, a shalwar top and pajama must be included.
- Size (check our size chart to determine correct size)
- Name of designer who designed the outfit
- Retail price of the outfit (what you originally paid for the garment) – we will only accept outfits costing $1500 or less
- The number of times it has been worn
- Where you are located
- Pictures of the garment – front and back